The 66-day life-changing challenge

 


there are some things I wanted to do for a long time but never really gave them a try.

As a person that struggles with a lot of personal problems tacking up most of my time, I need something to motivate me and keep me determined on not giving up.

I came p with the 66-day life-changing challenge to bound my self into changing the way I live and my mindset.

" it takes an average of 66 days for a person to develop a habit".

As a full-time worker ( for now ) I'm going to start at it the easy way, lets just start by changing small things, setting realistic goals, and building one new habit at a time.

-eat healthily
-exercise
-pickup a hobby
-blog daily
-start reding


Eating healthy and exercising

This is something I need to start doing without question.

( background information about me ) right now I have a weight problem, I am at 115 kg, and to be honest, I have always known the reason behind it: I eat too much junk food and I never exercise.

Fo the next 66 days, I'm going to get rid of all the unhealthy food I ave been consuming and start anew healthy lifestyle.

I will be posting updates about my meal plans and weight loss progress each week.

here are my meal plans for the first week :

Mon: coffee + Egg, 1 large + Chicken with sweet potatoes + Chopped Salad
Tues: coffee + Greek Plain Nonfat Yogurt + Chicken-Ground + Mushrooms  + Cucumber
wed: coffee + Egg + Mozzarella Cheese + Grapes + Lettuce Leafs + shrimp
Thu: coffee + vegan pancakes + Turkey meat + Greek Yogurt + Green Salad
Fri: coffee + omelet + Cheese + Steak + Green Salad + Grapes
sat: coffee + Egg, 1 large + foil pack Chicken and rainbow veggie
sun: coffee + Egg, 1 large + Chicken and veggie stir-fry+ Cheese




For the exercising part, I will take It easy and start with a 20 to 30-minute workout every day and see where that will take me.

This is the workout schedule tor the first 30 days:



day 1 to day 10: 2x 20 crunches --2x 60-second plank --20 Squats --20 push-ups
day 11 to day 20: 3x 20 crunches --3x 60-second plank --30 Squats--30 push-ups
day 21 to day 30: 4x 20 crunches --4x 60-second plank--40 Squats --40 push-ups

picking up a hobby

I have many things I would like to do and try and many hobbies I picked up during the years but never had one for a long time.

As I'm writing this blog post, it is already the end of summer, winter is around the corner and I was thinking of doing some crocheting and making gloves to warm up my hand when the time comes.

Photo by Margarida Afonso on Unsplash
Maby I should start by crocheting every day for the next 66 days  ( i need to buy more yarn for that )

Blogging

This may be the hardest part of the challenge. it's not easy to write blog posts and to do it daily of all things. it takes me an average of 5 to 6 hours every time to write a blog post and up to 3 hours to formate, edit, and publish it. 


How I'm I going to do it?

I don't know myself self but it will work out somehow I want to blog daily and share my experiences and passions with everyone reading this blog, but even if I will not be able to do that I will be sure to post a least 3 blog posts per week.

I hope you all like reading my blog posts and I thank you for your support.

Leave a comment and share with me your opinion about what I am doing.


1 comment: